Every great video starts with an idea.
TV is dying. A new unstoppable wave is upon us. The overwhelming rise of digital media is here to stay, and with it comes generations who spend significantly more time online. The digital revolution has undeniably changed the way we consume video forever. This radical shift presents an immense opportunity to reach more people than ever before. Narce Media are a team who have been engrossed throughout the birth of the digital revolution. We deeply understand the value new media channels can bring and the ins and outs of producing successful video. We are tired of the prehistoric way current B2B video is being produced and we’re here to change that.
We understand the power of video and that’s why we pride ourselves on creating compelling, interesting, and emotionally engaging storytelling that can make your business come to life online.
The joy of the Narce Media offering is everyone understands video, there isn’t an uphill battle with a new business opportunity to get them to understand what it is we’re selling. The majority of people understand why video is valuable.
We keep things relaxed, you’ll have lots of autonomy and flexibility to work in whatever way fits you best. Start when you want, finish when you want, work from home as often as you need. Most of the time you’d be out and about in meetings. The only thing we care about is people are happy and fulfilled in their work and the business moves forward. We are more bothered about results than being up tight with a 9-5.
There will be a solid support structure in place to ensure you succeed in this role. We will provide quarterly sales training with an extremely experienced sales trainer alongside monthly catch ups with a lead external salesperson.
Title – Business Development Manager (Full time, permanent)
This role revolves around good communication and your duties will include:
– Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
– Seek out the appropriate contacts in an organisation
– Generate leads with prospective customers
– Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
– Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
– Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and suggest aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
– Negotiating deals with perspective clients
– Creating proposals for prospective clients
– Developing client contracts – depending on the size of client, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
– Have a good understanding of the businesses’ services and be able to advise others about them
– Maintain relationships with clients once they are on-board
– Providing reports on sales progress
– Ensure potential customers are aware of current deals and promotions.
Closing Date= 26thSeptember